Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carson/Chad, Dalton/Green or Burrow/Chase
Give me Burrow and Chase.

Burrow > CP3. Both had knee injuries. Both made valiant rehab efforts. But the knee injury seemed to have a mental affect on CP, while Joey B is completely unfazed. Joey is a better leader (CP was more the quiet type). He doesn't seem as prone to frustration and his feet in the pocket are amazing.

Chase has got some work to do. He's shown he can dominate just as much as Chad when he's on (Chad also had a 260 yard game), but Chad beat double coverage routinely. Chase was struggling with bracketed coverage until we faced a depleted Baltimore secondary.

Chase will grow and learn how to beat doubles, I believe that. That said, I don't buy that he will get much better than he is now...just because he's 21. He's going to end up around 1500 yards, 15 scores and 18 ypc.

Basically, there's a lot more room to go down than go up from that.

Everyone said AJ Green would obliterate Chad's career records, and we saw how that ended. I do think Chase is better than AJ, but his QB is better than Chad or AJ's.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson/Chad, Dalton/Green or Burrow/Chase - Shake n Blake - 01-03-2022, 06:29 PM