Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carson/Chad, Dalton/Green or Burrow/Chase
(01-03-2022, 05:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So they are better because of something they have not done?

Interesting logic.

Because of hope of what they can achieve. I already know the other talented pairings did not win a Super Bowl. If my framework for deciding is more focused on stats, I'd pick Palmer and Chad. I think Chad belongs in the NFL HoF for his numbers.

I also see the mods cleaned up our first exchange. This made me realize my mistake of acting as if I were your moderator when I do not represent The Bengals Boards. My apologies for this action to you and the moderators, it is not my position to police anyone here and how they post. I am also sorry for any perceived offenses posted just because I disagree with and dislike how you interact with others. I don't know you and thus it is not my place to declare how you behave just because I observe many people having forum spats with you. You won't have to worry about me interacting with you if it became bothersome.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson/Chad, Dalton/Green or Burrow/Chase - TecmoBengals - 01-03-2022, 07:01 PM