Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judging by just one game.........
(11-20-2015, 02:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Funny that the people who are claiming the Bengals stink based on just one game are the exact same ones who claimed that we could not claim they were great based on the previous 8 wins.

So how important is one game?  Is it enough to show that a team is terrible?  If so is one good game enough to prove that they are great?

I don't know anyone who thinks the Bengals stink. But I do believe that the last game against an inferior team exposed some weaknesses in the Bengals offense. The defense played extremely well only giving up 10 points. Generally speaking, you should expect to win any game where your defense only gives up 10.

We look at Green Bay and they started out the season unstoppable. Lacy ran over people while Rodgers picked defenses apart. Now Lacy is a backup and they have 3 straight losses and Minnesota leads that division. Wow, who'd a thunk?

People remember the Bengals as a team that falls short when it counts the most and we have yet to see if this team has turned that corner. The Bengals started the season as if they had turned the corner, but it's how we finish down the stretch and in the playoffs that matter most.

Sunday night against Arizona would be one of those games where it counts more than other games because it's against a division leader, in prime time and it tells us where the team stands when going up against a quality opponent on the road.

We won't really know until they play the game, but I'm expecting a good game. I don't know why AJ Green and the receivers get shut down like they do sometimes. What's up with that? Why doesn't Hill get going? Clearly he knows how to run, so why isn't he?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Judging by just one game......... - BengalChris - 11-20-2015, 04:05 PM