Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor is the front runner to win coach of the year
(01-04-2022, 07:54 PM)wanga Wrote: It feels different now. I know it’s been said ad nauseam but these kids and this coach don’t seem to fear failure or scarred by ghosts of Bengals past. 

It was never that simple when you look back at some of our playoff losses, and never heard players before say they feared failure or scarred, I remember 2006 was very confident going into playoffs, the 2015 was absolutely on a roll and confident until Dalton went down but they still survived to 2-2 but probably felt the idea of hear we go again, I would predict if Burrow ends up out next week, many fans and some players will probably feel the same.  

It was just three weeks ago some questioned if we had the making yet of a playoff team, 2 weeks ago Taylor was criticized for being too conservative with Denver, we were wondering if this team was ready to be a winner etc... we are on a nice run now which builds confidence so lets hope that continues as we get into the playoffs
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor is the front runner to win coach of the year - Essex Johnson - 01-04-2022, 08:44 PM