Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stat of the day, stat of the day...
(11-21-2015, 10:39 AM)fredtoast Wrote: We won that game without our offense scoring a td.  

I'll take a win anyway I can get it, but I will be very worried if our offense does not score a td this Sunday.

Most of the things people would be concerned about this week, i'm actually glad are there. Playing on the road, against a good team, on Sunday night where they've never won.

I don't think they overlooked the Texans, but i don't think they were as focused as they could have been. At least on offense. With the toughness of the task they have this week, i don't think there's any doubt they will give their best effort. With the talent they have, i'm expecting a win this week.

I don't think this game will define who they are...necessarily...but i wouldn't disagree that it will show if they're "the same bengals" or if they've taken a step to being a truly good team that can do some damage in the playoffs, regardless of who they play.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: stat of the day, stat of the day... - rfaulk34 - 11-21-2015, 12:06 PM