Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obnoxious Boston radio guys bashing Taylor
(01-07-2022, 12:40 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I like that Taylor showed some emotion and he should. He was off to a rough start here the first 2 seasons and here we are division champs in year 3. Three years is a long time to put in the work and then to have it pay off in a great game at home that's pretty special. Everytime I say I'm all on board with Taylor he disappoints me so I'm not gonna say that. You could argue that we should've locked it up earlier with some games we let get away. But bottom line is we had an opportunity with 2 very tough games left to win the division and make the playoffs or take a seat and wait till next year. This team is special not only did we beat the Chiefs (who are among the elite) to win the division. But we went down 14 pts and couldn't stop them in the first half and this team didn't flinch and found a way to win.

I wasn't a Zac guy, but the turnaround all ready was changing my mind. This totally changed it. If he cares enough to get that emotional,  he is putting in the work.. Love they guy now...  Not gonna lie , I got a little tear eyed myself. Everyone was counting him out,  putting him with Nagy, and saying he was worst than Dave Shula. Good for Zac..
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obnoxious Boston radio guys bashing Taylor - Tony - 01-07-2022, 04:50 PM