Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Top 10 highest graded Bengals for the season
(01-11-2022, 12:07 AM)fredtoast Wrote: It is not about how close the PFF grades were.

It is about how much more productive Chase was.

Her are their ranks among the 49 WRs with at least 50 receptions.

.......................Chase....Tee
Yards................. 4th..... 15th
tds.................... 3rd..... 16th
yds/rec............. 2nd....  9th

And just like with Mixon I am a HUGE Tee fan.  I think he is very underrated.  But he is not close to Chase in production.

FWIW, Chase actually had a higher PFF receiving grade than Higgins.
Higgins was graded higher than Chase overall because of his higher blocking grade.

I realize though that most people never get to see this breakdown because they don't pay for the higher subscription tiers.

There still are some things though that I haven't been able to get an answer on.
For example, if a player (primarily TE or RB) blocks and then goes out for a pass, is that logged as a receiving snap or blocking snap.
Or how, for example, Quinton Spain has a 72.3 overall grade even though his run block grade is 76.4 but pass block grade is 58.9. He had 611 pass block snaps and just 384 run block snaps, so you'd think his overall grade would be impacted more by his pass blocking grade.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top 10 highest graded Bengals for the season - Nepanyrush - 01-11-2022, 04:41 PM
RE: Top 10 highest graded Bengals for the season - ochocincos - 01-11-2022, 02:06 PM