Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Top 10 highest graded Bengals for the season
(01-11-2022, 10:20 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: It could definitely go a long way. I think they have a product that could be valuable, but I catch their mistakes from time-to-time and it makes me skeptical of what I am seeing. For instance, they credited Jonah Williams with a sack on this play. I've brought this up a couple of times since then, but it's wrong and having it affect his grade when it wasn't his assignment can be frustrating if you're trying to genuinely use those grades. 

[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]

I don't think there's any doubt you can find multiple instances every week that are head scratchers. It should be taken in context for what it is; a way to compare players that is pretty subjective. If you have the right mindset and don't take it as the gold standard, there shouldn't be any issues. 

It's just another way to look at things and discuss them. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top 10 highest graded Bengals for the season - Nepanyrush - 01-11-2022, 04:41 PM
RE: Top 10 highest graded Bengals for the season - rfaulk34 - 01-12-2022, 11:48 AM