Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Top 10 highest graded Bengals for the season
(01-12-2022, 12:10 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm in too many threads right now to keep it all straight in my brain, but I followed up in this one or a different conversation that perhaps the issue is I need to better understand PFF. So I agree. 

I'm also too simple with my thinking, I suppose. I like the stats on the back of football cards more than PFF grades. It doesn't matter what I think about this, but I'm acknowledging the bias since I've briefly been partaking in this conversation.

Yep. I'm a stats guy too. 

These days, there are sooooo many ways to compare players. Standard stats, averaged stats, advanced metrics, etc. Grading is just another way to do it and not a single one of those that i mentioned before will definitively tell you who is better and who is worse. They will tell you who has more and who has less, but there is no context involved. It kind of comes down to if you're a person who likes context or not. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top 10 highest graded Bengals for the season - Nepanyrush - 01-11-2022, 04:41 PM
RE: Top 10 highest graded Bengals for the season - rfaulk34 - 01-12-2022, 12:32 PM