Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
I refuse to engage in that Raider *****/whine-fest
(01-17-2022, 09:32 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: If you go by the rule book, that play should have been replayed. If everything happened in reverse, people here would be bitching about that play and using as evidence that a player from 3 decades ago holds a curse on the team.

I’m certainly glad it wasn’t replayed, and I’m ok with a botched call benefiting the Bengals. All teams get them…I won’t turn my nose up when they come to us.

It was a really, really good play by Burrow, and deserved to be a TD.

To be fair, there should never of been a whistle in the first place. The ref was an idiot. Either way, it would of been one team getting screwed by a bad ref. We definitely were on the right side of a bad call, but the bad call was the result of a bad whistle. I feel for the Raiders when it comes to the play not getting replayed, but if that series hadn't resulted in a TD, then they themselves would of gotten away with one.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I refuse to engage in that Raider *****/whine-fest - pdub2005 - 01-17-2022, 11:17 AM
RE: I refuse to engage in that Raider *****/whine-fest - Nepanyrush - 01-17-2022, 10:44 AM