Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Zac Taylor visits local bar to celebrate with the fans
(01-18-2022, 01:39 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Yeah that’s cool. Celebrate by all means. My thoughts were directed at the coaches and players. It’s a short week. They shouldn’t be celebrating one win or it will stay at one win. Gotta bring it next week. The titans say they want to run the ball to keep our offense off the field. They threw down the gauntlet. Can our defense stop the run? At times they have but at times they haven’t (Browns game for instance).

If everyone is satisfied with the one win and getting ready to improve the oline and further improving the defense in the offseason that’s cool. Myself I’ve said in the past I think we’ve got a little ways to go yet to go all the way. Would love to see them prove me wrong and it starts with never being satisfied with what you’ve done so far, and constantly learning from mistakes/planning for the future.

I’d like to see at least one more win this year. I kind of see us losing in the AFC championship game but would love to see us win it or go all the way. If there’s a team I wouldn’t want to face it’d be the Rams and that dline. I think we have a better chance against the Packers or Tampa.

To be honest I felt more relieved that they won than feeling celebratory. I’m relieved they didn’t blow it and that with Burrow we’ve turned a new leaf. But they need to at least make the AFC championship game to cement themselves as a potential Super Bowl team this year and next. They won one game. Still plenty left to do.

I get it.  Really I do.  This team still has a lot to prove and a lot to accomplish.  I just don't think based on what I saw/heard from players and coaches that they were going overboard and making this their SB.  I think a few minutes of thought and dedication to the fans is awesome and then they were back at it prepping for the next game.  If anything, getting that win, feeling the energy in the locker room and from the stadium had to be added motivation to keep it going and bringing it. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor visits local bar to celebrate with the fans - MileHighGrowler - 01-18-2022, 01:49 PM