Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow Says ONE Playoff Victory Is Now The Bare Minimum!
(01-19-2022, 12:15 PM)ochocincos Wrote: From what we've heard the past 1-2 years, the appeal of Burrow has drawn some players to want to play with the Bengals.
I imagine after seeing this season, even more will actually want to be a Bengal for comparable money.

On offense and defense because you know that defenders want to come here knowing that the offense can put up points, which makes their job easier because they don't have to be the '85 Bears to win games, but then they'll also want to match the play of the offense and just have the team be unstoppable on both sides of the ball!

(01-19-2022, 12:31 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I watched the Burrow interview and I am impressed with his poise and thoughtfulness. When he was talking about managing the energy of himself and the team, I was impressed. He viewed it at as not wanting to expend all the positive and hardworking energy before the game day because the team might then come out flat. He was discussing the emotions of being a professional player from game to game and how his peers need to be aware of their emotions to not drain themselves too before the big game. I thought he demonstrated a good understanding of how people and their emotions work by his comments. What he was talking about could be said by many professionals across various industries and fields who lead and manage people. I like how Burrow has this awareness at the young age of 25. Joe Cool, he is.

Joe
That's what I keep talking about when I say the game isn't too big for him. He just won the biggest game for the franchise and city in 30 years and he comes out like it's no big deal and there's still work to be done!

Burrow is the type of QB that players want to follow and play hard for!

I LOVE IT! I can't wait for Saturday! Burrow can put his stamp in NFL history!
(01-19-2022, 02:16 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Burrow is exactly the leader the Bengals needed.

And what the entire city needed!

Palmer was good but he wasn't nearly the leader that Burrow is!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow Says ONE Playoff Victory Is Now The Bare Minimum! - BFritz21 - 01-19-2022, 05:03 PM