Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow Says ONE Playoff Victory Is Now The Bare Minimum!
(01-19-2022, 05:02 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: True, we should win that Playoff game. At Home, beat them already in their place, we are much more explosive Offensively
and Defensively when Trey Hendrickson is in we are very good at rushing the passer once we stop the run which we are good
at. It was much bigger for us fans as we have waited so long for just one damn Playoff victory. For Burrow and the Boys, it is 
what they expect. They work too hard at their job to be the best and perfect to not expect great success.

Not like other players don't, it is just another level with Burrow and this team right now and this is clear.

Now that we got that first Playoff victory out of the way though, I am expecting a 2nd victory over the Titans this weekend.

The monkey is off us the fans back now, we can win it all.

Injuries to the d-line do worry me because of their run game, but I'm just hoping that we're smart enough to load the box and let Tannehill try to beat us.

I love the mindset that Burrow has brought to this franchise and now the sky's the limit, which is an amazing feeling as a Bengals fan!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow Says ONE Playoff Victory Is Now The Bare Minimum! - BFritz21 - 01-19-2022, 05:08 PM