Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow Says ONE Playoff Victory Is Now The Bare Minimum!
(01-19-2022, 05:26 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Lots of Defensive players have said that Burrow was the reason they came here... Trey Hendrickson, Ricardo Allen, Mike Daniels,
Awuzie and this is just after one season. Everybody sees there is something special about Joe Burrow, he has the IT factor.

Ultimate confidence and swagger with humility.

Very rare to go along with his talent which is off the charts. Magic feet, great accuracy and timing etc.

The injury to Ogunjobi and especially Trey at first worried me the most, sounds like Trey might play though.

Us bringing in Kerr and looks like Reader, BJ Hill and maybe Tupou might play make me feel a lot better.

BJ Hill is arguably better than Ogunjobi, better run stopper and just as good of a pass rusher. 

That is key, stop the run and make Tannehill beat you from the pocket, have had a lot of QB's like this year and we have
done very well against them. Amazing feeling no doubt being a Bengals fan right now, I think we can win it all honestly.

Just have to execute and not turn the ball over on Offense, don't put our Defense in bad situations.

[Image: forrest-gump.gif]

Hilarious

Those injuries worried me but now you're making me feel a lot better!

Like you said, limit turnovers so we don't give them short fields and cheap points. Make Tannehill sustain long drives if they want to beat us. Sell-out completely to stop the run.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4702ent49gicylzvbjwb...y.gif&ct=g]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow Says ONE Playoff Victory Is Now The Bare Minimum! - BFritz21 - 01-19-2022, 06:57 PM