Poll: Whose Legacy is Impacted Most by a Playoff Run?
Chad Johnson
Carson Palmer
TJ Houshmandzadeh
Andy Dalton
Atkins/Dunlap
Marvin Lewis
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who Could've Used a Playoff Win the Most?
I said Carson. Think you have to look at QB’s and HC as they get the most credit and blame for playoff wins based on the impact they can both have.
I’m not judging Chad, TJ or Geno one bit for no playoff wins so I don’t see that helping them much.

Andy never had Carson’s raw talent or draft expectations. He isn’t hated nearly as much as Carson either. He was a 2nd round pick who played better than that for quite a while. He has his share of haters but I think most can appreciate what he was and did for us. I would hope if he came back for ruler of the jungle or some other honor later people would be very warm to his return.

Marvin lasted 16 years so one playoff win wouldn’t change much. Even a run (whatever that means to different individuals) wouldn’t unless it was a SB win. Plus if he won it in 2005 then went 13 years without another it really wouldn’t change much for him. Little less criticism, a little more appreciation but overall I don’t see it changing too much. Without a Super Bowl or continued playoff success over his LONG career.

One playoff win for Carson and most would have a better opinion of him even if he forced his way out afterwards. Then he would be looked at as a star who put this franchise on his back and carried us to a win. Maybe if he got that he wouldn’t be so butt hurt talking about the Bengals now.

A playoff win affects Carson’s legacy the most.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Could've Used a Playoff Win the Most? - leonardfan40 - 01-21-2022, 08:53 PM