Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Championship Bengals vs. Chiefs
(01-24-2022, 01:23 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm sure they are. No one wants to see the same team in the Superbowl over and over again.

I'm sure Bills fans will be pulling hard for us.

I'd have to think most of the AFC fans are pulling for the Bengals and a considerable number of the NFC fans as well.  People get way sick of seeing the same teams, especially when they get cocky and start rubbing it in everyone's faces all the time.  I was wearing a Bengals shirt this morning grabbing groceries and a guy called out to me to congratulate me on the game.  He's a self-professed die hard Steelers fan and talked about how excited he was for the Bengals and is pulling for them.  Knowing there's even support within the division leads me to believe there are probably a LOT of people pulling for the Bengals.  Plus, a 3rd year in a row for the Chiefs, and especially if it's against the Niners again, just feels boring to me.  

But I'm pretty sure at Arrowhead next weekend it's going to look very lopsided on the support. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Hello Chiefs... - Trademark - 01-24-2022, 12:00 AM
RE: AFC Championship Bengals vs. Chiefs - MileHighGrowler - 01-24-2022, 01:42 AM
AFC Championship Bengals vs. Chiefs - CJD - 01-24-2022, 02:46 AM