Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tecmo Super Bowl Predicts AFC Title Game
(01-24-2022, 02:37 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I would feel like such a fool to spend that kind of money on super bowl tickets. I’d have to be a multi millionaire to even consider it. Spending money on game tickets for a regular game would feel like a waste of money. The view is so good from the tv that I don’t see the point. Glad to see the stands full in Cincy tho as the crowd definitely plays a part.

How does this techmo simulation work? Does it use the current rosters and who decides how to rate the players? I was thinking it’s an outdated game with rosters that aren’t updated.

I predict a close one that comes down to the wire. I’m sticking with my preseason prediction of the rams from the nfc as well, but would rather play the 9ers.

It just hits different. I could see the value in paying $7000 if I owned my own house and wasn’t paying student debts among other things, but if I was more settled yeah I’d definitely consider it. Then again you have to add travel and hotel costs to all that by the end of it probably going to set you back 10k
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tecmo Super Bowl Predicts AFC Title Game - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 01-24-2022, 02:41 AM