Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to protect Joe Burrow, and win this game.
(01-24-2022, 11:51 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: My take aways to beating the Chiefs and winning the Super Bowl.

1.  The offensive line needs to get on a man and do the best they can.  Give burrow .25-.5 second longer on average per play.
2.  The bengals coaching staff needs a better game plan.  Quick, short and efficient passes.  10-15 yard routes may not be the key to winning this game, and I don’t think it needs to be.  Play like the 2003-2004 patriots, make the passing game an extension of the running game.  These wide receivers are beyond capable of YAC.  Joe burrow doesn’t need to average 10 ypc an attempt. If he goes 35-45 for 300 yards and 3 tds (like Brady did back in those days) the bengals will be in it at the end.
3.  Joe burrow needs to get rid of the ball faster.

I truly believe if you do those things, instead of 2nd and 15 every play, we can be ahead of the chains and be 2nd and 5 +/-.

yes and maybe less empty set backfields, its going to be another potential sackfest....you know KC is looking at what Titans did.  
lets hope teh coaches come up with the best schemes to give us a shot at Arrowhead this time. It wont be easy but this team seems to have some magic this season that helps tilt things thier way.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to protect Joe Burrow, and win this game. - kalibengal - 01-24-2022, 12:15 PM