Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Win or Lose it's been quite a trip!
(01-24-2022, 05:00 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Zac is pretty careful in who he brings in. He's going to protect the culture. Which is why this season helps out tremendously. We won't have to settle on a FA and we will get to turn a talented player down who carries an attitude or potential disruption. One thing about this team right now is they are having a blast. Having fun is half the victory. There are serious friendships being built in that locker room. 

It's weird, he seems very careful for the most part with the players he brings in (still one or two guys I think have cancer potential in them) but he literally hired the worst coach in the world. A guy that was a dirtbag with women and just...not a good dude at all.

It is true, there is no need to settle after this type of a run. It's why I was saying to be careful with trading the pick for a disgruntled type, no need to upset the chemistry. Need to avoid the OBJ's and the diva's and "me first" all about my numbers guys. Get guys that talk team first and don't need to hype themselves or worry about their stats and awards, guys who only care about winning championships.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Win or Lose it's been quite a trip! - Murdock2420 - 01-24-2022, 05:08 PM