Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Win or Lose it's been quite a trip!
(01-24-2022, 04:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Truth, who knows how this will end. I could see us losing to the Chiefs and I could also see us winning the entire thing.

What a ride! Rock On

These are my exact feelings

(01-24-2022, 05:04 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: The Bengals have nothing to lose against a team they beat within the last month.  The KC team was hot at the time, and Bengals beat them.  

This is a different Bengal team.  This Bengal team have broke decades of curses.  They are divisional champs.  They have nothing to lose.  KC is a team that has highest expectations and everything to lose.  I mean everything.  

Bengals will play loose. I think they win this one.

KC coming off an OT ... very emotional game. Bengals have an extra day of rest. KC has to change its defense since the last time it did not work in Cincinnati... WHO DEY

(01-24-2022, 05:22 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Far exceeded my expectations.
I won't be upset if they lose against the Chiefs.
It's incredible to get to AFCCG, especially a season after going 4-11-1.
Winning though would just be absolutely insane!

I would go absolutely NUTS if they win. I might streak across the neighborhood

(01-24-2022, 05:31 PM)Au165 Wrote: Sure, but all we have done the last two years is in fact break from conventional norms. One could say we have never done it because we were never just one piece away from a SB, we are now. If the right OL or CB was looking for change of scenery I’d be in. Xavier Howard for instance was having issues down in Miami over his contract and they kind of worked things out but with Flores gone I wonder if he may be available. Most these guys wouldn’t cost a 1st unless they are really young, just pointing out that it’s now in play.

I would like to resign Apple and draft a CB. We keep drafting OL and eventually they need to play... but getting another seasoned OL would be nice... as would resigning Spain.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Win or Lose it's been quite a trip! - PAjwPhilly - 01-24-2022, 05:42 PM