Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Win or Lose it's been quite a trip!
(01-24-2022, 04:40 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: It has been a fun ride but now that we're on the Bengals-train of fun, I don't want to be forced off because of a loss against the Chiefs. I want the ride to continue. 

I thought the Bengals would be last place in the AFC North this year and that right about now we'd be discussing our disdain for Zac's '22 return and which OL to draft in the top 5 to 8 picks. I appreciate we won the AFC North and two playoff games. It's made me happy to enjoy this current season, but now I want more. I don't want to lose this week and think, "It was a fun season I didn't expect to have happen." I want a victory over KC and then a Super Bowl win. I want Burrow's legacy to start this season as a Super Bowl winning QB. I'm going to appreciate this team win or lose, but I desperately want the W.

Hey, we beat the Chiefs the last time we played them and Burrow and Chase had their best game of their career.

We also started slow in that game and got down, like I said when we played the Raiders the 2nd time Burrow already figured
the D out the first time we beat them. The same could happen with the Chiefs if not a much better start as Burrow had his best
game of his career against THAT Defense. I wasn't impressed with the Chiefs D last night either.

I like our chances as long as we tackle well and don't let Kelce and Hill beat us. When we get a chance to sack Mahomes we 
need to get him down, the Bills D couldn't do this at all last night. Our D can play much better than what we just saw the Bills
do against the Chiefs, that was ugly on Defense, bad tackling, bad angles, not finishing, letting the Chiefs best players beat 
them, you name it. The Bills Defense was terrible.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Win or Lose it's been quite a trip! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-24-2022, 08:28 PM