Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost in the shuffle....Zac Taylor is also making history
(01-25-2022, 01:24 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Agree....and I have no data to back this opinion, but it seems that it would be even harder to turn a team around when the previous guy has been there so long. Imagine what it'll be like in New England. I think a coach should get three years minimum, unless it's a complete Trainwreck. That firing in Miami was ridiculous.

Yes especially if you don’t run the same system/schemes he did. There Likely won’t be many pieces for a guy to keep in that scenario and a thorough housecleaning will be needed.

Miami was definitely ridiculous, watch them fall back into a laughing stock now. They’d deserve it and Flores should have no problem finding himself another gig.

What’s really exciting about the Bengals this year is even the most optimistic of us still thought we were a year away from what has happened this season. I thought we’d sneak into the playoffs and maybe win our first playoff game to get that monkey off our back. Then fix the line and really be a threat next year. Didn’t think we’d be in the afcc game and feel like we’ve got a great shot to win it. This is all with a weak offensive line which we clearly have the cap room and draft picks to fix this offseason. Like I said the other day. Wait until we are defending super bowl champs going into 2022 vastly improved lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lost in the shuffle....Zac Taylor is also making history - leonardfan40 - 01-25-2022, 02:03 PM