Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost in the shuffle....Zac Taylor is also making history
(01-25-2022, 02:03 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Yes especially if you don’t run the same system/schemes he did. There like Likely won’t be many pieces for a guy to keep in that scenario and a thorough housecleaning will be needed.

Miami was definitely ridiculous, watch them fall back into a laughing stock now. They’d deserve it and Flores should have no problem finding himself another gig.

What’s really exciting about the Bengals this year is even the most optimistic of us still thought we were a year away from what has happened this season. I thought we’d sneak into the playoffs and maybe win our first playoff game to get that monkey off our back. Then fix the line and really be a threat next year. Didn’t think we’d be in the afcc game and feel like we’ve got a great shot to win it. This is all with a weak offensive line which we clearly have the cap room and draft picks to fix this offseason. Like I said the other day. Wait until we are defending super bowl champs going into 2022 vastly improved lol

To your first paragraph, that's exactly what I was driving at. This staff is definitely different from the old AFCN template Marvin was using. Which is why Marvin was still winning 6 or so games even though the roster was deteriorating. The defense is a bit different too.

Yeah, and rumors are swirling that it was over Tua. Now even some players are questioning the QB. No bueno.

I'll be honest. I didn't think we'd make the playoffs, let alone win two games! I really expected this year to be the equivalent of a year two turnaround. Right around .500 ball with a better defense and the offense making strides when the oline allowed for it. This has been on helluva ride for me. Who Dey

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lost in the shuffle....Zac Taylor is also making history - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-25-2022, 02:22 PM