Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost in the shuffle....Zac Taylor is also making history
(01-25-2022, 04:53 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: That's not a wreck, that's the train going completely off the rails!  I've never liked the close game argument for what it's worth.  

I've definitely been on the wagon of "three years is enough to turn a team around" and my milestone for Zac this year wasn't number of wins, but winning a playoff game.  Which he did.  And mad props to him for it, because as much as I liked the guy and loved that he said the right things and the team seemed to rally behind him, I had very little confidence he'd actually pull it off.  But I said all offseason I'd be thrilled for him to prove me wrong.  He did.  And I'm thrilled.  It feels VERY good to walk around in Bengals gear outside of Cincinnati and not get made fun of for it for the first time in a long time. 

It does indeed feel good.

The losing close game argument holds a little merit for me due to watching young teams progress from little leagues to Jr high, high school, college, and sometimes professional sports.....and having been on such teams at points in my life. We weren't very competitive in '19, but last year was. This is still a young team. There's bound to be growing pains and learning curves. It's still almost surreal that we're one game away from the Super Bowl. Hey, they've proven me wrong too.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lost in the shuffle....Zac Taylor is also making history - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-25-2022, 07:53 PM