Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost in the shuffle....Zac Taylor is also making history
(01-25-2022, 08:34 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: His glaring failure may have been his biggest success. Not sure if planned or not, but the team he took over had names with severely declined talent. I will argue Boyd was the best receiver over Green as he just seemed to have lost his spark. We had an aging roster and a house that needed a severe cleaning. So, although Zac does get flack for the OL being so bad, he may have wanted to focus on the weapons first. 

He has to score and have a few wins and address the OL later. Plus, I'm not sure he realized how bad the current OL truly was at the time. Add that with injuries and zap, your OL really sucks. Then OL was addressed in FA and made it serviceable, but not great. The way it all played out may have been a mistake, but no other way we get were we are today had he done things differently.

I think we hit FA hard to fix the OL and maybe get a few good leaders in the draft who can be coached up.

If the last off-season isn't a fluke, it will go down like that. They have the space to make at least a couple FA moves, and the skill positions and big names are inked. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lost in the shuffle....Zac Taylor is also making history - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-25-2022, 10:00 PM