Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Are Ya' Havin' FUN Yet ? Cincy In Championship
(01-29-2022, 06:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It hits everybody different it seems, my sisters got it first and they have sore throats and headaches, my parents got it and they
just got sore throats and my Mom's eyes water all the time. With me it has just been a sore throat but I feel great today and I 
think I have only had it for about 4 days. Think I am over it. None of us are vaccinated either.

To the game, yeah we are blessed right now injury wise besides Cam Sample who I thought had a good game against the Titans.

Need to make plays early no doubt Harley. The key to this game is the team's best players making the biggest plays.

I think we can pull this win off and I am actually pretty confident as long as we don't let Kelce and Hill into the Endzone too much
and we don't turn the ball over a lot. Love how Wilson, Hubbard, Bates, Hilton, Pratt, Awuzie are all playing and I bet Hendrickson
is itching for some sacks after not having one last week.

Yes. How old are your sisters before I make that joke that you left wide open?  Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Ya' Havin' FUN Yet ? Cincy In Championship - HarleyDog - 01-29-2022, 06:22 PM