Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An argument that the Bengals are the better football team on the field tomorrow
(01-30-2022, 02:20 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Whether the Bengals win or lose today I’m going to be happy because the future looks bright here in the Cincinnati area.  If the Bengals make it to the Super Bowl I’ll need some wine tonight just to sleep.  If Cincinnati loses I’ll be disappointed but not despondent.  I’m hopeful because this team is only a better offensive line away from being dominant in the league.

I thought that in 1981 and 1988.  One older person told me they are here now, and they better win now.  Turned out he was right.  So we can wish for a better O Line in future, but maybe we lose parts to this team that is winning now.  Bengals beat the Chiefs, and would have beat the 49ers if not for the guy that fumbled all those punts they replaced.  Bengals have a chance at going Super Bowl and winning NOW.  I learned from 1981 and 1988, when Bengals get this far, seize the day and try to go all the way NOW. 

You are always a true Bengals Fan, Fan In Kettering.  I'm excited also. I'm hoping this O Line is good enough and other parts of this team are Great, and This Is Our Year.  GO BENGALS. 

and  Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Tiger Tiger Tiger Who Dey Who Dey
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: An argument that the Bengals are the better football team on the field tomorrow - kevin - 01-30-2022, 02:31 PM