Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Chase & Kupp & Bengals Fantasy & Super Bowl
(02-01-2022, 03:23 PM)kevin Wrote: Here we go.  We better keep our eyes on Chase and Kupp in this Super Bowl, because I know the Defenses will. 

I'll add something.  Didn't Rams have their running backs injured at start of season, and did they ever get their Star running back healthy ?   Both teams have the WR's, but Bengals have MIXON.  I'm not sure if Rams got their Star RB back or if they made do without him. I need to check on that. I know Rams were all messed up at RB in preseason. 

Etienne and Henderson were out early and Rams had major RB problems. I see Henderson was injured late in season also.  Sony Michel stepped up for them. I don't know where Rams are now at RB, but I'd rather have MIXON.  Of course The Rams may have a better O Line, but Bengals O Line may be good enough to Win.  Bengals in Super Bowl, so Bengals O Line not as awful as 2017 to 2020.
Yeah Cam Akers is back. He looks explosive and fresh, but he's put the ball on the ground multiple times in big situations here in the playoffs. That being said, he's no slouch with the ball in his hands. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chase & Kupp & Bengals Fantasy & Super Bowl - wcu - 02-01-2022, 03:59 PM