Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hubbard says Bengals playing for Harambe
(02-03-2022, 12:11 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Oh, I didn't mean to make light of the tragedy that was Harambe's death.  I just thought Hubbard talking about how me might have tried to take on Harambe and avoid him getting shot was cool.

There is a picture on the twitter story version of it with Harambe looking over the stadium.  

Still pisses me off that some clueless mom let their kid fall in there.  Ugh.  

Absolutely Racer; I never once even thought that you were making light; no offense taken or meant, I promise :)

I was just stating that it is truly sad. I'm no zoology expert, but I know for a damn fact that a Tranq. is JUST as dangerous when flying through the air, as a friggin' bullet, so unless the narrative has changed (I stopped following the sitch about a week after it happened), I still think that, "a bullet was the more-safe choice than a tranquilizer dart/whatever," is the most BS, horrible copout I've ever read in the treatment of an animal.

And yes, **** that mother; if that isn't neglect, I don't know what is and she should have been made responsible, in some way, for the death of a completely innocent animal.

Hubbard is awesome, a complete class-act and there's a reason why he's my favourite player currently on the team, after Burrow.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hubbard says Bengals playing for Harambe - Truck_1_0_1_ - 02-03-2022, 12:21 PM