Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones ***Spoilers***
(11-24-2015, 04:12 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He has to show up at some point. I hope Meera tells Bran the tale of the Knight of the Laughing Tree this season (who I assume is Lyanna, hence why Rhaegar fell in love with her). 

I think Ned's interest in Ashara at the Harrenhal tourney and her death is just a distractor to the Jon Snow parentage riddle. If she did actually kill herself, it would have more to do with the possible "dishonoring" and/or her brother's death, not her having had a child. 

I don't think Ned "dishonored" her. He's honorable to a fault.. I think maybe her brother or maybe even Brandon. Brandon is the next best thing to Ned. Maybe seeing a baby Jon, assuming it's Ned's to someone he isn't married to and knowing her own stark bastard died drives her crazy. Add on her brother dying...

Well my theory comes from knowledge learned in book 5... Of how a warg can jump into another body... and powerful ones like Bran can grab hodor.

But lord reed i believe is suppose to be a very powerful warg. And i realize this is kinda a far fetched idea but its mine lol... Lord reed saved neds life vs the Great Sword of the morning Arthur Dayne. Not by his skill with the sword. but with his dying breath and jumped into Dayne taking his body. as there was nothing else close to jump to.

Thats my theory at least and Lord Reed hasnt really been seen since. but would have been traveling with Ned when he returned the sword to the dayne family.

because while ned was a fine swordsman. I dont believe he and reed could have bested Dayne together. who was supposedly the finest sword in the realm.

Ned and Ashra might have had their moment at the tourney but that was a year or so before lyanna was taken by Rhaeger. so if a baby came of it it would have been older.

Also ned married right before the war started was gonr a year most spent in the riverlands / crownlands. Its doubtful he found time to travel all the way south to have some lovin then return to the battle

I dont remember which is older Robb or Jon and by how much though.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game of Thrones ***Spoilers*** - XenoMorph - 11-24-2015, 04:46 PM