Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Skip Bayless calls the Bengals frauds....
(02-04-2022, 12:25 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yep. Kinda reminds of all those Facebook posts that say something like "I bet you can't think of a word that rhymes with best...I'll wait." Millions of people can't resist the bait.

For Skip, it's just a matter of looking at the latest sports headlines, and coming up with hot take ideas that will piss people off or get them to tune in and see what the heck he's talking about.

Again, people just can't resist the bait. Talking about the Bengals in a rational manner isn't going to do much. To outright call the frauds? Now THAT will get everyone's attention. Especially fans of teams that hate the Bengals right now. But also anyone else who loves drama.

I agree with the sentiment, but in this case, he was being sarcastic. I don't make it a point to ever watch that show but sometimes i'll catch parts while i'm scanning youtube for Bengals stuff. 

I don't think he cares what anyone thinks as much as fans don't care what he thinks but he was trolling Sharpe in that video, going on about how Odell was a top 5 receiver again and the line was #1 and the point spread should be double digits. He didn't come out and say it but it's pretty obvious when you listen to it a couple times. He's been talking up Burrow for a while now. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Skip Bayless calls the Bengals frauds.... - rfaulk34 - 02-04-2022, 12:52 AM