Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Skip Bayless calls the Bengals frauds....
(02-04-2022, 12:29 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: They only have 5 sacks in 3 playoff games.

We've only allowed 3 sacks in our non-Titans playoff games.

Trying to be positive here.

Can’t just ignore the titans game. The rams dline is better..

(02-04-2022, 12:48 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Fast track. Climate controlled. I'd expect to see the Bengals offense that we've seen a few times this year as opposed to what we've seen so far these playoffs. 

I don’t think the weather had anything to do with the 9 sacks against the titans. We have a glaring weakness. We’ll have to overcome it.

All I’m saying is our offense is going to have to play much better than they have in the post season so far. Our defense has carried us.

Our offense has done ‘just’ enough. burrow had two huge ints at terrible moments in 2 different games. He’s been under a lot of pressure. I expected us to move the ball better against KC. Our defense won the game for us. Our run game has been inconsistent. Now bring in the rams pass rush with what they did to Brady… it’s a recipe for a blowout if the rams play their A game and we don’t improve in some key areas.

Our defense will need to play great and force some turnovers, and our offense will have to play better than they have. That’s all I’m saying. The game has the potential to get out of hand (as skip and what’s his face said).

I’ve seen a lot of super bowl blowouts where one team is just more talented/experienced and throttles an opponent that won a lot of close games to get there. I hope that doesn’t happen here. Hopefully we keep it close. If it’s a close game I could see it going either way. But other than the 9ers game, the rams basically blew out every opponent. The Tampa bay game was a blowout until a couple untimely turnovers let them back in.

Who knows though. I expected a high scoring game last week and our offense didn’t do much. I didn’t see our defense shutting down KC like they did. Maybe this week I hope for a close defensive game and we are finally able to break through and score at will. I’d like to see that but if we’re judging based on what have you done lately (last 3 games), or if you just analyze out offensive line vs their dline, it doesn’t look good. The game plan will have to be perfect and we’ll have to overcome this challenge.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Skip Bayless calls the Bengals frauds.... - Bengalstripes9 - 02-04-2022, 02:31 AM