Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Bet Willie Jackson Feels Pretty Stupid Right Now!
(02-03-2022, 10:20 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Remember when William Jackson III slammed us fans?!

Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious

I hope you enjoy your time in Washington, where your team isn't even ranked in the top twenty rankings for next season!

Meanwhile, if we shore up our offensive line, it looks like we could be a lead contender to make it to another Super Bowl and start a dynasty!

[Image: keep-hatin.gif]

We feed off the hate!

I don't really care about the guys that aren't here any longer.  I held on to a lot of Palmer hate for the way he crapped on the franchise, but the great thing is that everything we have endured as fans has led us to where we are at today.

When constantly asked why I still love and support this team (before this year), I would always have the same reply:  "Because when they finally do win it all, it will be the most amazing thing ever".

Well, it has been an absolutely incredible ride, and I have a good feeling that Burrow just won't be stopped and the defense will remain up to the task.

Who dey!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Bet Willie Jackson Feels Pretty Stupid Right Now! - SHRacerX - 02-04-2022, 12:29 PM