Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Write it to existence part two/ SB version
(02-08-2022, 03:19 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Joe Burrow's post-SB press conference:

"Well that was fun!"

canned laughter

generic question about how Joe is feeling

"I'm feeling pretty good, you know. I'm just... proud. I'm proud of this team, and this coaching staff, and this organization, that we were able to bring this home. You know, it's a dream come true. I mean, I'm from Ohio, it's a two-and-a-half-hour drive from home, and to be the quarterback of the Bengals and get this first Super Bowl win, it's just really special. We're going to have a good time this week celebrating and then getting back to Cincinnati with our fans and our city, and I'm really looking forward to that. We did have a few sputtering drives offensively that we're gonna need to take a look at and get worked out. I need to do a better job on that third down throw I missed in the second quarter, so I am excited as well to just get back to the film and work on improving every day. We're gonna need to keep getting better so we can come out next season and do it again."

Joe is the Man !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Write it to existence part two/ SB version - Go Cards - 02-08-2022, 09:22 PM