Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andrew Whitworth and Cooper Kupp at NFL Honors Awards?
(02-11-2022, 09:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Seems dude that started the thread was focused on how possible exposure could affect the Bengals. He's only replied once and it was to point out how the rate has raised in Cali.

He has not got involved in the political back and forth or the Whit love that has taken away from the OP.

As to the OP: I would not have been happy if any Bengal was in attendance. Has 0 to do with my political stance on Covid or my thoughts about Andrew Whitworth. 

Instead of moving threads we should move posters

I wasn't referencing the OP's posts when I requested people cut out the Covid debate.  It was all the stuff after that in this thread.  It seems people can't help themselves when the very mention of Covid comes up as relevant to something in the NFL it quickly turns into what we have seen so far in this thread with vaccine arguments etc.  Yes I mentioned Whits award as an attempt to get the thread to shift from that.  If the mods want to move my posts about that to some new thread in Around the NFL that's fine with me too.  :)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andrew Whitworth and Cooper Kupp at NFL Honors Awards? - George Cantstandya - 02-11-2022, 09:22 PM