Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Mike Brown Postgame AFC Championship Bugged Me
(02-19-2022, 06:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The trophies are always given to the owner first. He was just saying that the owner of the other team could have been there accepting the trophy instead of him. 

(02-19-2022, 07:52 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He’s always spoken like that.

And as mentioned above, “where I am now” means on stage with the trophy.

(02-19-2022, 08:27 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Old man was being gracious.

(02-19-2022, 08:59 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: What did his Dad say about winning?

^^^All of this!

The comments on Mike Brown’s brief, humble AFC Championship speech have been nearly universally positive — even on YouTube whose comments sections are not known for positivity.

Fans of other teams came to respect Mikey Boy as a gracious gentleman which, if you’ve ever met him, you know he is.

I’ll take Mike Brown, ancient baseball cap and all, over the Falcons’ barely sane Arthur Blank, that arrogant blowhole Jerry Jones in Dallas, or Robert “Rub and Tug” Kraft in New England. Compared to those jerks he’s a saint.

Those of us who follow the Bengals closely know Mike has been cheap and stubborn but that’s in the past. Let’s celebrate our playoff success and congratulate Mike because this is the first successful playoff run he’s accomplished since his father Paul passed away.

Besides, Mikey Boy is all about protecting Joe Burrow now. Free agency is going to be fun.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Brown Postgame AFC Championship Bugged Me - Fan_in_Kettering - 02-19-2022, 09:16 PM