Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Cincinnati is THE Destination to Win a Ring
(02-21-2022, 12:48 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Free agents are burning up their agents' cell phones as we speak, saying, "Get me to Cincinnati!"  Experienced quality players want to come to the Queen City for what?  Graeter's?  LaRosa's?  Goetta?  No!  Cincinnati is the most attractive destination to win a Super Bowl in the entire NFL right now and the Front Office should take full advantage of it.

The Bengals -- even with a shitshow offensive line -- nearly won the Super Bowl against the most loaded and stacked team on Planet Earth.  Joe Burrow, given more protection, will be the quarterback face of the NFL for the next fifteen years; I'm convinced Tom Brady retired because he knows he can't hang with Joe. The Bengals feature a suffocating shutdown defense, a generational kicker in Evan McPherson, and skill players who are among the best in the league.

Veterans will beg to come here.  They will come here and take cuts in salary just to play with Joe Burrow and win a ring.  We haven't been here before; not in the modern free agency era anyway.  This is a new thing for the Bengals and now it's time to embrace the winning culture.  

Can you imagine a two tight end set with CJ Uzomah and Rob Gronkowski?  What about Brandon Scherff lining up at right guard?  

So you are saying they are passing on Rams, Chiefs, Bills, Titans, Cowboys ?  I agree Bengals are going to move up radar but trust me $$ and other good teams are in line for players also. There are only so many good tackles to go around
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cincinnati is THE Destination to Win a Ring - Essex Johnson - 02-21-2022, 11:44 PM