Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daniel Jeremiah Top 50 prospects (2.0)
(03-01-2022, 06:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I hope we just take care of the OL in Free Agency so we can go BPA at 31.

There are quite a few Defensive players that are intriguing to me in Boye Mafe, Andrew Booth, Travis Jones,
Devonte Wyatt and Jalen Pitre. One of these guys should be around. Also really like Tyler Smith, Zion Johnson
if we got a Guard in the first. Raimann is an OT specifically, just seems really raw only playing a year.

We would still need vets in front of these OL if we take one of them IMO.

Linderbaum, Cross and Penning will most likely be way gone before we pick.

I've gotten to the point where I've decided that I'm done posting my own mocks or reading other mocks until after the first 1-2 weeks of FA are through.
I just can't take more debating about this FA vs that FA when in reality both would probably be upgrades, we just may not be able to add both (without cutting/releasing). Every mock is focused on what is/isn't done in FA and nearly no talk about the draft picks themselves. And you can't just ignore/mask the FA plans, because people still ask or make assumptions.

Once we see how the team addresses holes in the first couple weeks of FA, we might be able to better discuss players to draft.
It's just too exhausting right now with so much uncertainty with FA.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Daniel Jeremiah Top 50 prospects (2.0) - ochocincos - 03-01-2022, 11:20 PM