Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many "top FA" OL could we sign?
(03-01-2022, 11:14 PM)Mobster Wrote: No reason they can't afford at least a combo like Jensen and Daniels.

True. Maybe even bring back Reiff for another 1 year deal on top of it to mentor Carman and another early pick to play RT.

(03-01-2022, 11:24 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: I’m fine with Duane brown for 2 years at 36.  I think we can solve the immidiAte issue with FA and plan long term with the draft.

How did Duane play last year? That is pretty old for an OT if you don't consider what Whit did.

(03-02-2022, 01:06 AM)BuildTheWall Wrote: Watched Mike's video breakdown of Ryan Jensen vs the Eagles (regular season game) and he has me on board. Dude is a tone-setter and plays better than his PFF grade. Give him the bag. Also really love Austin Corbett. Those two would really shore up the interior. We have the money to sign both and keep Bates.

I have been going back and forth between Bozeman vs Jensen and Corbett vs Daniels.

One thing I have to mention is I like the Guards that should be available in the Draft early more than the OT's.

After Cross and Penning I don't think there is an OT that could start right away, these two should be gone. 

Raimann is raw, played TE before the switch to OT and only has 1 year there.

I really think bringing in a vet RT is the way to go and draft a Guard like Tyler Smith or Zion Johnson at 31.

Heck, I am really starting to like Jamaree Salyer out of Georgia a lot the more I check him out.

(03-02-2022, 01:15 AM)phil413 Wrote: That would be a great combo

So many combos could really help this team.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How many "top FA" OL could we sign? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-02-2022, 02:10 PM