Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easy answer to our short yardage probems.
(03-08-2022, 10:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Shut up. You're talking out of your ass and just disagreeing to disagree at this point. Or you're a complete idiot for actually believing anything you're saying. You pick. 

(03-08-2022, 10:05 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He's just being a jackass at this point. Or his massive inferiority complex is rearing it's ugly head. 

I'm not sure yet. Either way, he's not capable of admitting he's wrong, even when he clearly is.

Doesn't matter. I'm putting his dumb ass on ignore now so i don't need to be tempted to reply to him anymore. 

Zac Taylor addresses his questionable play call

[/url]
Quote:Cincinnati Bengals head coach Zac Taylor has finally spoken about his galaxy brain play call against the Los Angeles Rams.

The Bengals were facing a key third-and-one with less than a minute left in the game and were trailing by three. For that play, Taylor called for a run up the middle with backup running back Samaje Perine.

To say that it didn’t work would be a massive understatement. He was stuffed for no gain by Aaron Donald and then Joe Burrow couldn’t complete a pass on fourth down.
That stop ended up securing the victory for the Rams as they won their first championship in two decades.

Taylor confirmed to the media after the game that he was trying to steal a first down with that call.

“Yeah, they were getting a little softer and we thought we could steal a first down there and come back and take some shots at the end zone,” [url=https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/02/14/zac-taylor-thought-bengals-could-steal-a-first-down-with-late-samaje-perine-run/]Taylor said.
 “Just didn’t work out.”
A lot of fans were surprised that Joe Mixon didn’t get the ball in that situation since he’s the Bengals starting running back.

In the end, Taylor made his bed with that call and he’s going to have to live with it.

He admits that he was trying to be cute and "steal one" instead of going with what works and just pounding it home. He thought he could steal one when the defense would obviously be near the line and they have a guy like Aaron Donald.

Messages In This Thread