Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pro Bowl talent all across roster except for Oline and maybe Punter
The Bengals will be focused on improving the team where it truly needs it. Bates is the only one of the free agents that’s more solely focused on getting lots of money. I think after him we have more agreeable FA’s.First order is resigning Uzomah. He had a great season and plenty worth the amount he was paid this year. His locker room presence important. Don’t discount the organization wanting to keep that culture. Bates and C J were a huge part. The next part in keeping there own free agents is at minimum either Ugonjobi or Hill. I think they resign one. Then they need Apple but only a very cap friendly deal. Draft a rookie corner at 63.

Now new free agents. I’d draft a top center but I’d keep Hopkins. Hopkins if he gets beat out could play center or guard as a reserve in case of injury. I’d keep Prince as a reserve at tackle with his friendly cost. Then I’d get either a guard or tackle that’s a solid performer.

In the draft I’d get a guard or tackle at 31 depending on who you get in FA. At #63 get a corner. At #95 get a DT and in the 4th round a safety. From there it’s best player available.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pro Bowl talent all across roster except for Oline and maybe Punter - Soonerpeace - 03-11-2022, 12:32 PM