Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daryl Williams getting released
(03-14-2022, 11:31 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: As you indicate, players are no longer suspended for testing positive for marijuana.  If his agent and the NFLPA educated him on this then he should risk bribing the person collecting his sample.

Does the NFL collect different samples to test for PEDs and substances of abuse? If they do, does the player know if he is being tested for a PED or weed? Because if he is just worried about a positive test for weed, then he doesn't need to worry about a suspension.

They do conduct different tests.. and he knew those were for weed, Im guessing he popped positive once and thus the 187 more tests.  Keep in mind this was 2 years ago before they removed the ban. I agree no worries on testing positive for weed anymore - PEDs were never an issue I am aware of.  

I have no doubt he was serious about bribing the guy if the tester would do it, but it was someone he saw almost daily, so it wasnt some huge covert plan, just stupid and it bit him in the butt as he was probably going to get out of the initial suspension due to the CBA.... 

Im not saying the guy is a genius, but he is a bulldozer who would have taken Von Miller's head off in the SB for laughing at Joe's injury...

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Daryl Williams getting released - casear2727 - 03-14-2022, 11:41 AM