Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daryl Williams getting released
(03-14-2022, 11:41 AM)casear2727 Wrote: They do conduct different tests.. and he knew those were for weed, Im guessing he popped positive once and thus the 187 more tests.  Keep in mind this was 2 years ago before they removed the ban. I agree no worries on testing positive for weed anymore - PEDs were never an issue I am aware of.  

I have no doubt he was serious about bribing the guy if the tester would do it, but it was someone he saw almost daily, so it wasnt some huge covert plan, just stupid and it bit him in the butt as he was probably going to get out of the initial suspension due to the CBA.... 

Im not saying the guy is a genius, but he is a bulldozer who would have taken Von Miller's head off in the SB for laughing at Joe's injury...

Oh, I didn’t know this happened before they stopped handing out suspensions for positive marijuana results.

I’m really unconcerned about smoking weed. If someone wants to smoke weed for anxiety or pain instead of taking Xanax or Vicodin, I think they should be able to as long as the know the risks. (Which are probably less than Xanax or Vicodin, but until the government changes the schedule 1 designation the research needed is very difficult to conduct.)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Daryl Williams getting released - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 03-14-2022, 02:01 PM