Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trae Waynes appreciation thread
(03-21-2022, 07:14 PM)jason Wrote: Well... He did come in complaining that he hadn't been paid cause he couldn't really sign during the early days of the Rona. Many of us common folk (not me personally) had lost their own revenue... Oh, and he was hurt instantly and constantly. I don't think he faked it, but he certainly didn't win anybody over. I never liked the signing .much anyway.

Quote:"He did do all the Zoom calls. Obviously, there's no physical activity there, and he'd really want to be in the best shape of life, so he can play the best football of his life. But because of the Bengals' decision, he can't do that."

And then he gets hurt immediately. Then follows it up by getting hurt again and when he's finally healthy he's terrible and can't play his way back into the starting lineup.

The resources allocated to him could have been the difference between winning and losing the Super Bowl. Wouldn't say at all I take it personally, but there's no reason to be falsely happy for him either or pretend his time here wasn't a disaster.

[Image: andrew-whitworth-with-a-nice-block-on-aj...-catch.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trae Waynes appreciation thread - Dr.Z - 03-21-2022, 06:18 PM
RE: Trae Waynes appreciation thread - TheLeonardLeap - 03-21-2022, 07:46 PM
Trae Waynes appreciation thread - BenZoo2 - 03-21-2022, 07:22 PM
RE: Trae Waynes appreciation thread - Yogo - 03-21-2022, 08:06 PM
RE: Trae Waynes appreciation thread - M.W. - 03-21-2022, 08:48 PM