Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's discuss the 4th WR on the depth chart- upcoming season
(03-23-2022, 08:57 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: If they sign a vet corner, I could very easily see them draft WR in the 2nd round. Heck idk. They could do it either way. They have shown no hesitation in getting Burrow weapons when there are other needs. It worked so well with Chase and Higgins, I could easily see them doing it again.

I disagree, but we shall see.  

But don't think it happens in first two rounds though. If there is a WR so coveted that falls into the Bengals lap I would trade the pick for more pics. 

Bengals have had success in later rounds too with Sanu 3rd, Marvin Jones 5th, TJ Houshmanzadeh 7th round. So its not impossible to find talented WR's late. Especially these days when they are more NFL ready than ever. 

Just depends on how thee Bengals grade the players in draft and who they think will fall. 

But if you're correct, would hate to be that 2nd round WR coming to a Bengals team where he will get very few targets though. Probably had dreams of being a star until that hand was dealt to him.

Yet who knows, Bengals are in position to go BPA so it should be fun to watch. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's discuss the 4th WR on the depth chart- upcoming season - Go Cards - 03-23-2022, 12:11 PM