Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I like Jay Morrison’s Mock Draft
I would be really good with this draft. The more I think about it I think if Zion, Green or Linderbaum are there at 31 they should be the pick. I think Karras isn't that much of a upgrade over Hopkins but what he does give you is the ability to play guard as well. Which will give us the freedom to draft a guard or a center. I get the idea of letting Jackson the chance to play LG but that feels like what we've done the last few years and hope our existing players step up. Which is fine to hope but expecting it is another thing so finish this rebuild off with a solid player especially because I think the really top tier CB's will be gone.

The only thing I would want is to add a LB but it does feel like unless we can add a pick it will be hard to fill all our needs. It would be nice if they could work something out with Bates but it seems as though that may not be happening and if we come out of this draft without a Safety his price isn't going down. Also with what feels like a rarity to me ( still new to getting into the players pre-draft) of a lot of safety prospects running in the 4.3s and having some versatility in the secondary. It may be a position we can't afford not to take early in the draft.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I like Jay Morrison’s Mock Draft - NUGDUKWE - 04-09-2022, 06:52 PM