Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe B. becoming national NFL icon??
(04-11-2022, 01:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It makes "no sense" to say that a guy with 4 rings 4 regular season MVPs and 4 Championship series MVPs has the "it" factor?

You know, Brad, I disagree with a lot of other people on this board.   But instead of just making everything personal when I disagree with them they make arguments about the issue we are debating.  

So far all you have posted is an article from 2011 which was before LeBron had won any of his championships.  And 6 years into Jordan's career people were saying the exact same thing about him because he had not even made an NBA finals yet.
lol 

You not only make things personal when we "debate," but you also post lie after lie!

It's comical because then you'll say "I've never posted a lie" or "you've never proven me wrong" even though I always post multiple examples!

To be honest, it's sad.

Another thing that's sad is you always just post links with not quotes or anything, so that's usually a tell that they don't prove your points.

(04-11-2022, 01:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote:   

You are not even an NBA fan, Brad.  Maybe you should stay in your lane

Mavericks coach Jason Kidd calls LeBron James greatest of all-time - Sports Illustrated

That's about scoring, not about winning, which it even says: 

Quote:While James is putting up one of the greatest offensive seasons of his storied career, the Lakers are sputtering. After a loss on Tuesday night to Kidd’s Mavericks, Los Angeles fell to the No. 11 spot in the West, on the outside looking in for the play-in tournament for the playoffs. 

Who cares how much he's scoring if his team's not winning.

(04-11-2022, 01:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Reasons LeBron James is the greatest of all time, LeBron GOAT (clutchpoints.com)
That just argues statistics and further proves that James didn't have the "it" factor.
[quote pid='1202967' dateline='1649695864']

(04-11-2022, 01:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote:   

You are not even an NBA fan, Brad.  Maybe you should stay in your lane

Mavericks coach Jason Kidd calls LeBron James greatest of all-time - Sports Illustrated

Reasons LeBron James is the greatest of all time, LeBron GOAT (clutchpoints.com)

Proof LeBron James Is the GOAT - HowTheyPlay

"LeBron James is vying for the greatest of all time, and its not Michael Jordan's record he's looking at!" Shaquille O'Neal thinks James's plan was always to pass Kareem Abdul-Jabbar in points - The SportsRush

Top 5: Why LeBron James is the Greatest of All-Time - The Athletes Hub

Who is the greatest NBA player of all-time: LeBron James or Michael Jordan? | Sporting News

LeBron James is the greatest player of all-time - ProBasketballTalk | NBC Sports

[/quote]

Most of those other ones are just about statistics and talent, which just goes to further prove that he doesn't have the "it" factor.

Stay in your lane Fred because it never ends well for you when you try to outsmart me.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread