Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mock Draft Database Simulation
Tiger

- Hill
I love him as a prospect because the game now is about versatility and thats fluid and position less. My only hesitation in selecting him is how many snaps would he get this season. Do we sacrifice the draft real estate for starter expectations. Not sure. A pick at this position 31 tells you two things. 1 Bates won't be here in next year or...2 Bates will get franchised or traded in 24. Love the pick but in a crazy hesitation Pitrie is my guy just saying.

-Parham
The tools are definitely there for staring potential.Just in my opinion the second round player if selected for the offensive line will have skins on the wall with the capabilities of mauling a man. Those credentials only.
I like Ham in the third to simmer for dinner. Solid pick!

- Woods
If he looked in the mirror and seen non other than Darren Wallers face then I'd be shocked. The more I watch him the more I'd love for him to catch bullets from Burrow! I just unfortunately dont see him making it to us late three outside of trade OSU. Would you go 2nd?lol ( Don't tell anyone but I would)

-Jones
This is a great spot to select him or any tackle prospect to me. I do think he has the traits to stay on the left side. The biggest mistake to me that Frank made was moving Adeniji inside. It ruined his development on the outside where he showed proven potential to grow. I think new stripe city had him on and he stated that he hadn't played guard since HS but was a pinch player in college. Love the pick here for BJ though!

- Austin
I'm a big fan of his game and the testing kinda confirmed it for me. The book on him was the drops but I saw a guy that elevated his game year to year. Good pick!

-I like the late CB as well as a 6th or 7th.

Nice Mock OSU!

PS: I love simulations because ultimately you pick the players! I prefer PFF because mistakes are penalizes more and they call you to the carpet on BS.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Mock Draft Database Simulation - OSUfan - 04-09-2022, 03:26 PM
RE: Mock Draft Database Simulation - Emeritus - 04-12-2022, 12:29 AM