Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nate's first Mock of 2022...
(04-16-2022, 06:17 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: I'll be surprised if Harris is there that far in 4. Most have him projected in rd 2. Not a fan of Bell but I understand. I saw tape of him and he doesn't pop off to me but to each there own. Jones and Booth likely aren't there at their respective spots but if they were, almost makes it a no brainer pick.

Considering you stated "Don't know how he falls this far" I assume you did this based on a mock simulator. Which one did you use if you don't mind the asking?

I didn't do a Mock simulator on this one. I usually just put them together off of other projections and my own thoughts.

I find a lot of Mock simulators to be ridiculous at times, they have guys falling that I don't see happening like Calvin Austin as I
have here. But I can be ridiculous too lol

That is what is nice about doing Mocks. Things change so quickly, like today I just learned about Booth's injury history so after I
posted this I would take Kaiir Elam or Kyler Gordon instead. I just like Booth better as a player. You never know about Harris, some
say he had good players around him that made him look good. I just disagree, think he would be a fine LB for us and fits what we
run Defensively.

Must add, I have done Mock simulators quite a few times but honestly when I just do my own research they have been closer to
what has happened in the past. For instance last year I had us taking Chase, Carman and McPherson.

I had us taking Bates when we drafted him. Logan Wilson, ADG in past Mocks... I can be a little accurate at times.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nate's first Mock of 2022... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-16-2022, 06:33 PM
RE: Nate's first Mock of 2022... - OSUfan - 04-21-2022, 02:27 PM
RE: Nate's first Mock of 2022... - OSUfan - 04-16-2022, 08:24 PM
RE: Nate's first Mock of 2022... - OSUfan - 04-16-2022, 08:33 PM