Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nate's first Mock of 2022...
(04-16-2022, 08:24 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Bryan Cook is not on the board when we pick in the 5th. Most likely he is not there when we pick in the 4th.

I wouldn't think so either, we will see. Really like Cook in the mid rounds if we don't take a guy like Dax Hill or Brisker early.

Will tell a lot on if Bates is unhappy with our offers if we take one of Dax, Brisker or Pitre early. Lots of good Safeties and Corners
to pick from. The Draft is nutz OSU fan, you know that, I didn't think some players would of fell to the 6th that did last year.

(04-16-2022, 08:33 PM)OSUfan Wrote: I hope your claimed success in predictions ends this season as I would not be very pleased with this draft. Two WRs and one inside the first 3 rounds? Jones is NT to go with Tupou, Shelvin, and Reader leaving Hill as the solo 3. We have really good young LBs in Pratt, Wilson, Bailey, and Davis-Gaither and we are normally playing only 2. Nothing on the O line until the 6th?

Lol, bear with me brother. Travis Jones isn't just a Nose Tackle as I noted. He has pass rushing skills of a 3-tech he is just big like 
Jeffrey Simmons of the Titans. David Bell is a WR and Calvin Austin is that scary Returner that Darrin Simmons our ST's coach was
talking about us taking. We WILL be taking a Returner and Austin also offers speed as a Receiver.

Pratt might be leaving soon, hope not. But Harris would be a good one just in case. As I said bear with me, I can do better. Wink
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nate's first Mock of 2022... - OSUfan - 04-21-2022, 02:27 PM
RE: Nate's first Mock of 2022... - OSUfan - 04-16-2022, 08:24 PM
RE: Nate's first Mock of 2022... - OSUfan - 04-16-2022, 08:33 PM
RE: Nate's first Mock of 2022... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-16-2022, 09:51 PM